Mobile Homes

  • Mobile homes should be registered with a current decal at all times, even when unoccupied. For mobile homes affixed to land that is rented, mobile home decals expire December 31st each year. The fee to register a mobile home is based on the length of the mobile home.
  • A doublewide mobile home requires a registration for each side.
  • Failure to register each year will result in delinquent taxes.
  • If a mobile home and the land it sits on are owned by the same entity, it will need a permanent real property decal (RP decal). A RP decal can be obtained at the Tax Collector’s Office after completing an application with the Property Appraiser’s Office.